Services for Individuals

We cater to the special personal needs of:

  • US Citizens living and working in Canada
  • Canadian Citizens living and working in the United States
  • Canadian Citizens who own property in the United States
  • Canadians with US Gambling winnings

This includes managing the complexities and tax issues for part-time residents in both countries and for those with any income source generated from their non-resident country.

These services are designed expressly for US citizens earning Canadian income and/or Canadian citizens earning US income. We provide complete US and Canadian tax preparation services.

Casino Tax Refunds – Done for a Flat Fee

Don’t let the IRS keep 30% of your winnings when you can put all of some of it back in your pocket. If you won money in the states chances are we can get it back for you!

Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) Application

We are “Certifying Acceptance Agents” for the IRS. We can make the process of getting an ITIN faster and more easily than you can with the IRS directly. Please contact us to discuss why you need the ITIN and to set up an appointment to review the documentation.

US Tax Returns

If you are a U.S. citizen living or working in Canada, you are required to file a tax return in both countries. It is important to work with a tax advisor who has a thorough understanding of the tax laws on both sides of the border. Ideally we would prepare both your US and Canadian return at the same time to ensure we reconcile the tax treatment of each and every item, minimize your overall tax by ensuring proper foreign tax credits are taken on both returns.